Southampton Town Judge
Candidate for Southampton Town Justice
Register to Vote, Find Your Polling Place, Request an Absentee Ballot
With thanks to our Suffolk County Dems (www.suffolkcountydems.com)
What You Need to Know Ahead of the General Election
If you are in New York State / Nassau County looking to vote in upcoming elections, here are your options:
Voter Registration Look-Up
- Use this easy NY State Voter Look-Up to verify where you are currently registered to vote
- See our How to Vote Absentee page for details on how to apply for an absentee ballot.
- Starting October 24, New York voters can vote before Election Day. See here for nearby locations and opening hours
New registrations must be postmarked by October 9th at the latest and absentee ballot applications must be postmarked by October 27th at the latest, but please return your ballots as soon as you receive them. Ballots should be mailed out 3 to 4 weeks before November 3rd.
Not only can you drop-off your own ballots, you may also drop-off ballots of family, friends and neighbors. Please make sure that all ballots dropped-off are sealed in the Board of Elections envelope and signed by the voter on the outside of the envelope.
Useful Links for New York State including Suffolk County
- Voter Registration Look-Up
- Early-Voting Polling Places & Times (web)
- Early-Voting Polling Places & Times (PDF)
- NY State Board of Elections